The RAP-CB-201-24U consists of a LONG extension pole and 1" and 1.5" ball single open sockets. The socket ends can swivel 360 degrees, allowing you to rotate your camera adapter in any direction.
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
Pole Length (Socket End to Socket End): 24"
1. Extension poles are buoyant, will float if dropped in the water.
2. All components are plastic or stainless steel making this camera system the perfect solution for many outdoor activities, including saltwater applications.
3. Light weight, easily adjustable and packable. Easily break down your camera system to stow when not in use.
4. Modular system allows for infinite configurations. Easily capture self-portrait images from water level, overhead shots and even underwater images of your latest catch.
5. Easily rotate the mounted camera to operate on-board functions, check shot angles and other critical adjustments.
6. Lifetime warranty
7. Made in USA
High Strength Composite
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
This part may require glueing. RAM recommends using PVC cement for securing this part.
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Double Ball Extension Pole Assembly Instructions
RAM PVC Pipe-to-Socket Assembly Instructions