Pole Length (Ball End to Ball End): 16.75"
1. Extension poles are buoyant, will float if dropped in the water.
2. All components are plastic or stainless steel making this camera system the perfect solution for many outdoor activities, including saltwater applications.
3. Light weight, easily adjustable and packable. Easily break down your camera system to stow when not in use.
4. Modular system allows for infinite configurations. Easily capture self-portrait images from water level, overhead shots and even underwater images of your latest catch.
5. Easily rotate the mounted camera to operate on-board functions, check shot angles and other critical adjustments.
6. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
B Size 1" Rubber Ball
This part may require glueing. RAM recommends using PVC cement for securing this part.
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Double Ball Extension Pole Assembly Instructions
RAM PVC Pipe-to-Socket Assembly Instructions