The RAP-B-138-AQ6 consists of a double socket arm, two 2.5" diameter round bases with the universal AMPS hole pattern and sealed enclosed medium/wide size AQUA BOX®. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The AQUA BOX® case provide sealed enclosure and protection for your handheld device. The clear, touch through screen allows you to view your electronics as well as use their function keys while in place. There is even a place for a small lock to serve as a theft deterrent.
AQUA BOX® Internal Dimensions:
Width=6", Height=4", Depth=1.75" inches
AQUA BOX® External Dimensions:
Width=6.5", Height=5.25", Depth=2" inches
AQUA BOX® Features:
1. A unique, patented all inclusive seal and Flex-Lens. This is really cool stuff!
2. Touch through lens to operate buttons.
3. Power, earphone and accessory cables are routed through a patented, self draining baffledesign to keep moisture out.
4. Fits any RAM Mounting System for use on Planes, Motorcycles, Boats, ATVs, Bikes, etc.
5. Easily locks with any standard mini padlock.
6. All marine grade construction including stainless steel hinge pin and mounting hardware.
7. Flex-Lens may be replaced in seconds if scratched or damaged. (inexpensive)
8. Lifetime Warranty on all components other than Flex-Lens.
High Strength Composite
B Size 1" Rubber Ball
Part number reflects product packaged in clear clam shell for store shelf display. The keyed-lock is not included with the purchase of this product.
Lens Installation Instructions