The RAP-394-SSF consists of the Tough-Tube™ fishing rod holder, 3" long ratchet spline post arm and square flush mounting base. The ratcheting feature allows for the tube to tilt forward and back 180 degrees for optimum viewing angles. The flush mounting base contains 4 pre-drilled holes and a female socket for spline post arms. Ideally suited for anything from Kayaks to Tournament boats, this compact and simply design is ready for your next day on the water.
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Quick release and installation
2. High strength materials ensure product longevity
3. Compatible with all RAM & 3rd party post spline bases
4. Compatible with spinning reels and level wind reels
5. Ratchet system allows for multiple articulation points
6. Lanyard tie points for extra security
7. Custom designed for heavy chop environments
8. Mount virtually anywhere on heavy rigged kayaks without hinderance
9. Lifetime warranty
10. Made in U.S.A.
Inner diameter: 1.9"
Inner tube length: 10" (from bottom to top of lip)
Post Spline Length: 3"
High Strength Composite
Part number reflects product packaged in clear clam shell for store shelf display.