The RAP-394-SSBMP consists of the Tough-Tube™ fishing rod holder, 3" long ratchet spline post arm and combination/bulkhead/flat surface mounting base. The ratcheting feature allows for the tube to tilt forward and back 180 degrees for optimum viewing angles. The combination bulkhead/flat surface mounting base can be installed on a flat surface such as the deck or on a vertical surface. This mounting base features a locking feature which requires the release of a plunger to remove the rod holder. Ideally suited for anything from Kayaks to Tournament boats, this compact and simply design is ready for your next day on the water.
1. Quick release and installation
2. High strength materials ensure product longevity
3. Compatible with all RAM & 3rd party post spline bases
4. Compatible with spinning reels and level wind reels
5. Ratchet system allows for multiple articulation points
6. Lanyard tie points for extra security
7. Custom designed for heavy chop environments
8. Mount virtually anywhere on heavy rigged kayaks without hinderance
9. Lifetime warranty
Inner diameter: 1.9"
Inner tube length: 10" (from bottom to top of lip)
Post Spline Length: 3"
High Strength Composite
Part number reflects product packaged in clear clam shell for store shelf display.