RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
The zip ties will attach to rails, from a minimum of 0.5" in diameter. Included is a 12 degree tapered shaft for tapered handlebars. Overall length of the each zip tie is 7".
2. High strength composite and stainless steel construction
3. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
4. Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
5. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
6. Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
7. Lifetime warranty
8. Made in U.S.A.
Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
Part number reflects product packaged in a retail box for store shelf display.
RAM® X-Grip® User Guide