The RAM Tough-Box™ angled multi-length console provides multiple length choices using just one console model. This special design does not require any special tools. A vast number of applications can be fitted with a single console solution. Never before have installers been afforded this level of freedom or a solution as simple and innovative. Efficiency being the driving force behind this product, money will be saved in installation time, servicing of electronics mounted in the console, and on fuel given the strong yet lightweight design.
Ford Police Interceptor Sedan (2013-2016)
Available Faceplate Space:
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Combination of rugged materials to create the ultimate in toughness and industry leading light weight design.
2. First molded console in the industry.
3. Cut to length feature allows the installer unmatched options. One part number can be made to fit a wide range of vehicle sizes.
4. No sharp edges or corners insure occupant safety and provide a state of the art appearance. Tight seams equal no more lost cards or licenses.
5. High quality materials and finish ensure a long product life and corrosion resistance backed by renowned NPI lifetime warranty.
6. Modular design allows for almost unlimited installation options.
7. Several knockout panels on each side for 12V or cigarette adaptors.
8. Large contoured tunnel pass through at each end of console for trouble free wiring.
9. Light mount hole pattern available on both passenger and driver side of console.
10. Molded and stamped mounting holes allow for extreme ease of assembly and installation.
11. Mounting holes in bottom of console work with several other manufacturers' top plates.
12. Compatible with 1'' and 1 1/2'' pedestal systems.
13. Die Cast faceplates are rigid and tough, not flimsy and flexible. No welds to break!
14. Faceplates and filler panels are included in console kits.
15. Integrated hole patterns such as AMPS, VESA, as well as RAM specific ensure endless mounting possibilities and the ultimate in versatility.
16. An installers dream, the new RAM Twist Out™ feature allows for quick access to radios or switches making change-outs or repairs simpler than ever.
Included with Purchase:
(Console Box, Female Tele-Pole™ Assembly Mounting Tubes and Custom Back Fairing)
(Dual Cup Holder)
3. (3 QTY) RAM-FP-3 faceplates, customizable for your radios, switch displays and sirens displays
4. (1 QTY) RAM-FP-2 filler faceplate; this part can be replaced with RAM cigarette plates or switch plates
(3" Wide Accessory Pocket)
6. All required hardware to complete the installation
High Strength Composite, Aluminum and Steel 7. All required hardware to complete the installation
*This part is subject to consultation with a RAM representative and requires customization based on your specific needs. Please note that a customer service agent will contact you to identify your specific needs, and customize the solution accordingly. This will result in either a slight price increase, or decrease depending on the specific needs of the customer. If you’d like assistance prior to ordering, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tough-Box™ Angled Console in Vehicle Installation Instructions
Tough-Box™ Angled Console Installation Instructions
Tough-Box™ Angled Multi Length Console Dimensions