Compact, portable, amazingly strong and no tools required are words that best describe the new RAM Seat-Mate™. Able to transform most any passenger seat into a workstation, simply unpack the mount from the compact bag, unfold the legs, and buckle it in. Truly innovative in design, this product is able to actively hold onto the seat and stabilize itself. For anyone who needs a temporary mobile workstation, this mounting solution is absolutely perfect. Designed to easily pack into a travel bag, suit case, or even under the seat of a vehicle, RAM makes it possible to create a comfortable workspace in minutes where ever your job takes you. The RAM Seat-Mate™ is perfect for laptops, tablets, and UMPC’s. The integrated rubber ball and socket system allows the user to achieve ergonomic viewing and typing angles. If you’re a mobile professional, this product was designed for you.
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
RAM Handi-Case™ Features:
1. Multiple mounting points on the top and bottom to attach any number of popular RAM rubber ball bases or mounting plates for unsurpassed versatility.
2. Two convenient mounting points on the top for a cell phone, GPS, or other small electronics mount.
3. Multiple punch outs on the sides and back, it is even possible to run power into or out of the RAM Handi-Case™.
4. Multiple storage spaces inside the case to hold documents, pens, nuts, bolts, etc...
5. Pockets for magnets that can be used to hold pens.
High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
Part number reflects product packaged in clear clam shell for store shelf display.