RAM Spring Loaded Powered Docking Station (INTERNAL POWER, CIGARETTE PLUG, BARE WIRE VERSION) for Motorola MC70 and MC75 handheld mobile computers. This spring loaded docking station can be attached to a variety of RAM mounting systems allowing the Motorola Handheld Mobile Computer to be mounted in virtually any application.
Powered Dock Features:
1. Output through male DB9 Connector can be configured for both serial and USB devices
2. Accepts between 12-28 Volt DC Input
3. Works with both standard and long life batteries
4. Spring tension provides constant secured docking connector contact
5. Quick release design makes insertion and removal of your Motorola quick and easy
6. 2 Stylus provided
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are ordering this product for use with the Motorola MC75.
3 year warranty on electrical parts
Powered Dock Installation Instructions
RAM® Pod HD™ Vehicle Mount with 12" Aluminum Rod and Round Plate