RAM® Mounts has partnered with Samsung to develop a powered cradle for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2. The cradle has been designed to meet the demands of field workers in a variety of applications including transportation, field sales, logistics, manufacturing and much more. This low cost cradle provides power to the device through the pogo pin interface on the tablet and can be easily rotated for both portrait and landscape operation of the device. For security and theft deterrence, the RAM-HOL-SAM7PCLU features a patent pending dial combination lock. Unique features include access to the NFC reader while in the cradle for scanning NFC tags as well as the stylus.
Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPS hole pattern. Also included is a 12V car cigarette charger for powering the mounted tablet.
Special Note: For hardwired vehicle installations, please order the RAM-CIG-F-10 to complete your installation.
1. Dial combination locking mechanism for theft deterrence
2. Access for camera use while docked
3. Low cost
4. One handed operation
5. No need to lock the latch for shock and vibration applications
6. Works with the protective sleeve attached
7. NFC reader accessible while in dock
8. Access to stylus while in dock
9. Easily rotate for use in portrait or landscape mode
10. Includes a 12V car cigarette charger for powering the mounted tablet
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Combination Lock Instructions