RAM® Mounts has partnered with Samsung to develop a powered cradle for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2. The cradle has been designed to meet the demands of field workers in a variety of applications including transportation, field sales, logistics, manufacturing and much more. This low cost cradle provides power to the device through the pogo pin interface on the tablet and can be easily rotated for both portrait and landscape operation of the device. For security and theft deterrence, the RAM-HOL-SAM7PCLU features a patent pending dial combination lock. Unique features include access to the NFC reader while in the cradle for scanning NFC tags as well as the stylus.
Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPS hole pattern. Also included is the GDS® Step Down Converter Charger – an ideal solution for providing power to the Galaxy Tab Active2.
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Dial combination locking mechanism for theft deterrence
2. Access for camera use while docked
3. Low cost
4. One handed operation
5. No need to lock the latch for shock and vibration applications
6. Works with the protective sleeve attached
7. NFC reader accessible while in dock
8. Access to stylus while in dock
9. Easily rotate for use in portrait or landscape mode
- Input Range: 8V - 40V DC
- Output Voltage: 5VDC
- Output Current: 2.5A max
- Output Connector Type: 90° DC plug
- Input Cable Length: 1.2 Meters overall length including 2 Pole Flat Marine Connector
- Output Cable Length: 1.2 Meters (with included 1M Type-A Male to 5.5mm OD/2.5mm ID 90° DC cable)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C
- Overvoltage/Load Dump Compliance: Meets SAE J-1113
- Integrated Short Circuit Protection
- FCC, CE, WEEE, and ROHS Compliant
- USB 2.0 BC 1.2 DCP Support
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Combination Lock Instructions