The form fit cradle features the ability to lock your Garmin device in place adding much needed security and enables full access to the screen, charging port, memory card slot, NFC reader and more. The clamshell cradle design is secured together using standard screws, but can be retrofit with pop rivets or security screws for additional security. The cradle features a unique cable retention system that prevents accidental unplugging of the USB power/data cable. The RAM cradle is an essential part of the fleet management and monitoring solutions offered by Garmin. Paired with a RAM Pin-Lock™ security knob, this solution is the ideal accessory for deterring theft or accidental removal of the mounted GPS device.
- Cradle locks device so it cannot be removed without the use of tools
- Cradle offers open access to all ports on device including audio port, speaker/mic and mini USB power/data cable
- Integrates factory Garmin magnetic dock
- Provides access to NFC reader while in cradle
- Cradle secures USB power connection so it cannot be removed without unlocking the case
- Integrated cable management and wire retention
- Rugged construction deters theft and protects vulnerable areas of device
- Will not obstruct GPS signal
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Designed for use with third party EOBR equipment and recording hours of service in compliance with CSA (compliance, safety, accountability) initiative. To learn more visit the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) website
For Garmin FMI and Commercial partners please contact us directly for volume pricing by