Make your mobile business device rugged with the all-new IntelliSkin for the HP Elite x3. The first IntelliSkin to incorporate a USB Type-C™ adaptor, this version adds additional drop protection for the powerful Windows Mobile device.
IntelliSkin for the HP Elite x3 supports data transfer up to 480 mbps and can work with multiple USB-C™ charging profiles. The universal IntelliSkin connector enables the use of HP’s external hub. You can connect your x3 to a keyboard, mouse and external monitor — turning your phone into your desktop.
|Drop Test Passed||View GDS Catalog|
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. IntelliSkin offers drop protection as well as shelters your device from scratches and other debris
2. The integrated connector protects your device’s USB Type-C connector and prevents damage due to repetitive plugging and unplugging
3. IntelliSkin features GDS molded ruggedized docking contacts designed for repetitive docking and undocking
4. The integrated GDS connector makes the IntelliSkin compatible with all USB Type-C GDS docking stations
5. 3 year warranty on IntelliSkin products