The GDS® Modular Hardwire Charger with Type C cable is the ideal solution for providing power to any GDS® vehicle solution. With the quick disconnect feature, easily connect any USB Type A charging cable. When it comes time to upgrade, avoid any rewiring by simply unplugging the power connector and attaching the new charger components.
Any 5V device with a current requirement of 2.5A or less
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
- Input Range: 8V - 40V DC
- Output Voltage: 5VDC
- Output Current: 2.5A max
- Output Connector Type: 90° DC plug
- Input Cable Length: 1.2 Meters overall length including 2 Pole Flat Marine Connector
- Output Cable Length: 1.2 Meters (w/ included 1M USB Type-C cable)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C
- Overvoltage/Load Dump Compliance: Meets SAE J-1113
- Integrated Short Circuit Protection
- FCC, CE, WEEE, and ROHS Compliant
- USB 2.0 BC 1.2 DCP Support
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.