The GDS® Step Down Converter/Charger is the ideal solution for providing power to any 5V device in a variety of applications, including fleet vehicles, consumer automobiles, ATVs, motorcycles and more. This charger features a Micro-B USB Male connector that can connect directly to your GDS dock or any USB device. The Step Down Converter/Charger will charge most 5V devices, and supports both Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 and 3.0 as well as Apple iOS 2.1A and 2.4A.
Any 5V device with a current requirement of 2.5A or less
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
- Input Range: 8V - 40V DC
- Output Voltage: 5VDC (USB 2.0) & 9VDC (QC only)
- Output Current: 2.5A
- Output Connector Type: Micro-B USB Male
- Input Cable Length: 1.2 Meters
- Output Cable Length: 1.2 Meters
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C
- Overvoltage/Load Dump Compliance: Meets SAE J-1113
- Integrated Short Circuit Protection
- FCC, CE, and ROHS Compliant
- USB 2.0 BC 1.2 DCP Support
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 and 3.0 Support
- Apple iOS 2.1A and 2.4A Support