Mounting Base Dimensions:
Accommodates rails 3/8" to 5/8" in diameter
Minimum Width = 2.5" (Minimum Height = 7")
Maximum Width = 5.75" (Minimum Height = 4")
Depth = 0.875"
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
3. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
4. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
5. Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
6. Lifetime warranty
8. Made in U.S.A.
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product. The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.