The RAM Mount RAM-HOL-AQ3U, high strength composite small size AQUA BOX® 3, is designed to a variety of small size electronic devices. The AQUA BOX® 3 is a large waterproof box with a clear flex-lens allowing you to press and operate the buttons of your device, when in the AQUA BOX®.
AQUA BOX® 3 Internal Dimensions:
Width=2.38", Height=4.63", Depth=1.13" inches
AQUA BOX® 3 External Dimensions:
Width=3.5", Height=5.25", Depth=1.5" inches
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
AQUA BOX® Features:
1. A unique, patented all inclusive seal and Flex-Lens. This is really cool stuff!
2. Touch through lens to operate buttons.
3. Power, earphone and accessory cables are routed through a patented, self draining baffledesign to keep moisture out.
4. Fits any RAM Mounting System for use on Planes, Motorcycles, Boats, ATVs, Bikes, etc.
5. Easily locks with any standard mini padlock.
6. All marine grade construction including stainless steel hinge pin and mounting hardware.
7. Flex-Lens may be replaced in seconds if scratched or damaged. (inexpensive)
8. Lifetime Warranty on all components other than Flex-Lens.
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Lens Installation Instructions