Sales Account Manager
Founded in 1995, National Products, Inc. began supplying the world with our industry leading RAM Mounting Systems. Relied on by the world’s most rugged industries, we serve motorcycle riders, kayak fishermen, police and fire, farmers, miners, pilots, extreme sports enthusiasts and many others with mounting solutions for high vibration environments. We manufacture mounts for action cameras, tablets, smartphones, laptops, and many different displays across nearly every mobile market. Made in the USA (South Seattle), we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on most products. The industry is in rapid expansion and we need people to sell our vast product line.
RAM Mounts is looking for a talented sales person. Desire to travel is a must. At RAM, we exhibit at about 65 trade shows per year, which means you will be traveling 1 – 2 weeks per month throughout the country, the rest of your time will be spent in our brand new facility in South Seattle. No dialing for dollars. Spend your days in the office developing relationships with established accounts to grow their awareness and knowledge of RAM in an effort to help them build their book of business. Spend your days on the road meeting with motorcycle dealers, ATV OEMs, device manufacturers, custom bike builders, etc. to develop solutions that fit their unique application. Compensation is primarily salary, with an opportunity for a team bonus on a quarterly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow sales, utilizing your own knowledge and experience within a group of pre-existing accounts.
- Maintaining and expanding your database of accounts and relationships through face to face and web based meetings.
- Utilizing Salesforce to organize a strategic plan of action to move your opportunities to close.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system.
- Utilizing your inside sales support team to support opportunities within your book of business.
- Developing strategic approaches for sales within your vertical.
- Presenting the RAM product line to your accounts in person, or through video conference.
- Identify decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate sales process.
- Participating fully in product training sessions, meetings, skills training and professional development classes as required.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and SalesForce.com.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field.
- Prefer 2-4 years of sales experience or transferrable skills.
- Valid WA State Driver’s License.
This full-time position is located in our Seattle office. Company benefits include medical, dental,
and vision insurance coverage for employees, PTO, paid holidays, life insurance, 401(k).
Find us online at www.rammount.com
NPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.