Inside Sales Representative
Founded in 1995, National Products, Inc. began supplying the world with our industry leading RAM Mounting Systems. Relied on by the world’s most rugged industries, we serve motorcycle riders, kayak fishermen, police and fire, farmers, miners, pilots, extreme sports enthusiasts and many others with mounting solutions for high vibration environments. We manufacture mounts for action cameras, tablets, smartphones, laptops, and many different displays across nearly every mobile market. Made in the USA (South Seattle), we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on most products.
A National Products, Inc. Inside Sales Representative’s (ISR) job is a combination of customer service, support, and selling. Customer interfacing includes responding to requests for quotations, lead time updates, order placement, working through order changes, entering orders, communicating information proactively, selling, supporting relationships at larger accounts, and managing relationships with smaller accounts. The ISR reports to the NPI Inside Sales Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the account management team.
- Capturing accurate and complete information in Salesforce.
- Entering inbound leads into Salesforce and assigning tasks to the appropriate account manager.
- Handling inbound customer calls and transferring to the appropriate account manager as needed.
- Providing quotes to the account management team and the customer base.
- Completing vendor account setup forms and assisting with material declarations.
- Building accounts for new customers in Salesforce prior to handing off to the account manager.
- Participating in product/skills training, meetings, and professional development as required.
- Handling entry of new orders and cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Providing premier customer service through highlighting product features and benefits, discussing account terms, quoting prices and lead times, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Salesforce data cleanup; merging contacts, updating information, duplicate account review.
- Following up with customers placing online orders, determining additional business opportunities.
- Facilitating requests to provide drawings or models (2D/3D) to customers as needed.
- Working in tandem with shipping department to provide quotes and details to relevant parties.
- Reviewing and processing requests for product returns; processing warranty claims.
- Acting as the RAM MAP enforcement team, ensuring success of RAM dealers.
- Being the primary relationship at smaller accounts.
- Selling from the sales desk.
- Additional tasks related to the support of the sales department.
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SalesForce.com.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Energetic with a self-starter mentality.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Education and Qualifications
- BA at a 2 or 4-year accredited university preferred.
- Inside sales experience preferred.
This full-time position is located in our Seattle office. Company benefits include medical, dental,
and vision insurance coverage for employees, PTO, paid holidays, life insurance, 401(k).
Find us online at www.rammount.com
NPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.