Help Us Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Pink RAM® X-Grip®By Bryden McGrath
October 12, 2018
RAM® Mounts is putting three pink RAM® X-Grip® phone holders up for auction to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month and cancer research.
Each holder includes a pink double socket arm and a RAM® Twist-Lock™ suction cup. This special edition RAM® X-Grip® is currently only available through this auction, and all the proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For more information including how to place a bid on the auction website, keep reading.
Thank you, good luck, and happy bidding!
How to Bid in the Pink RAM® X-Grip® Auction
- Head to 32auctions.com/RAMMounts
- Be sure to read the auction information, including details about winning bids and shipping
- Choose from the three featured pink RAM® X-Grip® phone holders to place a bid on
- Make sure you’re signed in, and then place a bid – it must be at least $5 higher than the current highest bid
- You can place a proxy bid, which is the highest amount you’re willing to spend (the system will then bid for you up to that amount)
- Click ‘Place My Bid’
What Else You Need to Know
- The auction ends October 18th at 7 p.m. Pacific time but will extend for up to 30 minutes – to prevent bid sniping – on individual items if there’s a bid in the final three minutes
- Each winning bidder will receive instructions for submitting their winning bid as a donation through the Breast Cancer Research Foundation website
- Please allow up to 3 business days for processing time for the pink RAM® X-Grip® to ship after RAM® confirms a winning bidder’s donation
- RAM® will cover the cost of shipping via UPS Ground in the US or UPS International Shipping outside the US
- UPS tracking numbers will be passed along to each winner