RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Base can be mounted above or below mirror holes
2. Rubber ball dampens shock and vibration
3. High strength materials ensure product longevity
4. Lifetime warranty
5. Made in U.S.A.
High Strength Composite & Steel
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
1. Locate fairing mirror holes.
2. Place the nylon washer over the barrel nut. Insert the barrel nut into the hole on the controls.
3. Screw the threaded ball into the barrel nut from the other side of the hole. Tighten with 5/8" and 1/2" wrench.
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. For bikes equipped with a hydraulic clutch, modification of the included washer may be required for proper installation.