The RAP-B-200-1-386-18U consists of a interchangeable post/base pinlock system, 18" rigid aluminum rod and single socket arm for 1" ball bases/adapters. The interchangeable post/base system includes a diamond, round and square base, all containing the universal AMPs hole pattern. The 18" rigid aluminum rod can be bent to position your device to its optimum viewing location. The single socket is compatible with all 1" ball bases and adapters.
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Quick release and installation
2. Interchangeable bases including diamond, round and square
3. Bases of various sizes, catered for all mounting surfaces
4. Pinlock system creates added friction and stability
5. High strength materials ensure product longevity
6. Suitable for marine environments
7. 18" rod can be bent and repositioned
8. Extremely versatile for adapting to almost any application
9. Swivel/swing technology allows for easy turning of mount and prevents obstruction
10. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite & Aluminum
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.