Orders totaling $59.99 or more, shipped within the contiguous US, qualify for $5.99 FedEx Ground shipping. This offer does not include Hawaii, Alaska & U.S. Territories outside the contiguous US.
Offer not valid for resellers/partners and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
To place an order online:
1. Add at least $59.99 to your Shopping Cart.
2. Upon checkout (after adding your address) select FedEx Ground as your shipping method.
No substitutions for other shipping methods are allowed. Valid 7/1/16 - 7/15/16
RAM's patented dock for the Intermec CN3 & CN4 is ideal for countless applications where your Intermec needs to be, easy to access, but still safe and secure. Spring loaded and form fitting, our design team left nothing to chance when it came to both form and function. Mate this dock to numerous RAM Mounting solutions and never worry about where to put your device again. RAM’s simple yet versatile docks for the Intermec CN3/CN4, and patented mounting systems, make any surface a mounting surface.
Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Accepts between 12-28 Volt DC Input
2. Spring tension provides constant secured docking connector contact
3. Works with both standard and long life batteries
4. Kit includes a power cord to adapt to a cigarette lighter in the vehicle
5. Kit includes power cord with bare + and - leads to wire directly to the battery through a fuse block
6. Vehicle dock offers USB connectivity for PC sync
7. Quick release design makes insertion and removal of CN3 quick and easy
8. Made in the U.S.A.
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
3 year warranty on electrical and electronic parts.