Orders totaling $59.99 or more, shipped within the contiguous US, qualify for $5.99 FedEx Ground shipping. This offer does not include Hawaii, Alaska & U.S. Territories outside the contiguous US.
Offer not valid for resellers/partners and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
To place an order online:
1. Add at least $59.99 to your Shopping Cart.
2. Upon checkout (after adding your address) select FedEx Ground as your shipping method.
No substitutions for other shipping methods are allowed. Valid 7/1/16 - 7/15/16
The RAM-B-202-UN9U consists of a composite spring loaded cradle, expandable grip arms, additional bottom support keepers and 1" ball base adapter. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet. The RAM-B-202-UN9U expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 10" tablets with or without sleeves, as well as some smaller tablets. The included 1" ball base includes hardware to attach directly to the back of the cradle and is compatible with all "B" size double socket arms. Please verify dimensions of your tablet below for compatibility with the X-Grip®.
The X-Grip® cradle is compatible with tablets devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
Minimum Width = 6.25"
Maximum Width = 8.1"
Depth = 0.875"
Maximum Length (using additional supports) = 10.25"
RAM Mounts is a corporate brand of National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington. NPI offers an adaptable set of manufacturing capabilities with centralized manufacturing, production, and distribution operations. This means you receive the strongest mount available and the most innovative technology.
The rubber ball and socket design offers a secure hold with infinite options and vibration dampening for demanding environments.
Our philosophy is simple—build the best products available. And so our warranty is simple too. If we built it, we guarantee it. We are confident in the quality of our products, and with our warranty, you can be too.
MADE IN AMERICA
We don’t use call-centers, we don’t outsource labor, and we don’t ship opportunities overseas. Our all-American staff designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells our products right here, and ships them straight to you.
1. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
3. Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many 1" socket arms
4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
5. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
6. Multiple mounting access points on the back of the cradle
7. Additional support keeper at the bottom of the cradle
8. Full access to all ports
9. Lifetime warranty
10. Made in the U.S.A.
Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
X-Grip® Assembly Instructions