- 6 qty 5v Powered USB 2.0 Ports @ 500mA per USB port
- 1 qty 10/100 MBPS Ethernet Port
- Threaded power input for 12-48 VDC input
- Strain Relief connection points
- Ignition Trigger: The ignition trigger can be wired to the ignition of the vehicle (or other 12V ignition source) to provide a timed power shut off to the connected peripherals after the vehicle has been turned off. When the vehicle ignition is switched to off, the RAM Tough-Hub™ continues to provide power to the connected peripherals for a pre set duration of time. This unique RAM feature keeps your connected devices powered for quick vehicle stops, avoiding any possible connectivity issues. The timed shut off can be preset for: 5, 15 and 45 minutes.
Weight: 0.30 lbs.
Material: High Strength Composite
5 year warranty on electronics, Lifetime Warranty on housing
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. The RAM-234-HUB1U will not charge the Apple iPad.
RAM Tough-Hub™ Instructions
RAM Tough-Hub™ Specifications Sheet