The Web Designer and Developer position is an integral role on our web development team that is responsible for the web presence of our brand, RAM Mounts. Work within a small, fast paced team, creating web pages and experiences that will be utilized by our customers located across the globe. Join us and bring your creative ideas and unique professional and life experience as we work together to scale our team in a fast growing market segment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for web site updates, maintenance and support requests
- Create, edit and optimize images for the web using Adobe Photoshop
- Assist with search engine optimization of site, landing pages and other online content
- Contribute to publishing articles including the corporate blog
- Design and build internal sites and systems to streamline NPI web resources
- Determine new web technologies to utilize based on company needs
- Interface with marketing personnel on specifics of projects, new technologies, and deadlines
- Promote usability best practices and stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in groups
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read/interpret data.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- ￼Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of web development experience
RAM Mounts is a leading manufacturer of rugged mounting solutions for mobile electronics in any type of vehicle, vessel or aircraft. RAM’s product line includes fleet mounting systems for iPads and other tablets, rugged handhelds, smartphones, GPS, two-way radios, police consoles, video surveillance, commercial marine and aviation electronics. With over 4,000 modular components, RAM products can be configured for virtually any mobile requirement. RAM is committed to offering the highest quality products, manufactured in Seattle, WA.
THIS IS A FULL TIME, IN HOUSE POSITION