RAM Mounts is a leading manufacturer of rugged mounting solutions for mobile electronics in any type of vehicle, vessel or aircraft. RAM’s product line includes fleet mounting systems for iPads and other tablets, rugged handhelds, smartphones, GPS, two-way radios, police consoles, video surveillance, commercial marine and aviation electronics. With over 4,000 modular components, RAM products can be configured for virtually any mobile requirement. RAM is committed to offering the highest quality products, manufactured in Seattle, WA.
RAM Mounts is seeking an experienced and intellectually curious product marketing leader to own B2B and consumer go-to-market strategy, planning, and execution. This role will lead a small team of product experts in managing product launch strategies, processes, and delivering marketing messaging and materials that position our competitive advantage.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage B2B and consumer GTM plans, from defining objectives, goals and strategies to measuring results and ROI
- Create and execute end-to-end launch plans and processes for all RAM Mounts products in partnership with product management and other key stakeholders and teams across the company
- Define differentiated positioning/messaging based upon competitive analysis and consumer insights, and socialize through the organization effectively and efficiently
- Create and indoctrinate compelling sales presentations, on-boarding materials, internal training documents, and training presentations
- Represent and evangelize RAM Mounts at occasional customer events, tradeshows, and meetings
- Develop and execute marketing research and prioritize it into digestible insights that can be utilized cross-departmentally
- Create and execute sales and marketing training materials
- Carefully craft storytelling that communicates our unique selling proposition and the passion of our brand
- Create a strong team environment with open communication, clear expectations, and coaching
- 5+ years leading and executing B2B and B2C go-to-marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong understanding of product management and operations
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communicator with experience writing strategic messaging, technical copy, and inter-departmental communications
- Brings a strong point of view, but is driven to seek context and understanding to deliver the best solution for the organization
- Self-starter with a strong ability to prioritize work and forge ahead with resiliency, despite ambiguity
This full-time position is located in our Seattle office. Check us out online at www.rammount.com
NPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.