Director of Sales
Founded in 1995, National Products, Inc. began supplying the world with our industry leading RAM Mounting Systems. Relied on by the world’s most rugged industries, we serve motorcycle riders, kayak fishermen, police and fire, farmers, miners, pilots, extreme sports enthusiasts and many others with mounting solutions for high vibration environments. We manufacture mounts for action cameras, tablets, smartphones, laptops, and many different displays across nearly every mobile market. Made in the USA, we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on most products.
RAM Mounts is searching for a Director of Sales with the experience to navigate a rapidly growing organization through new challenges and obstacles. The goal would be to bring a fresh perspective to our organization that ensures the sales department has a foundation for long term sustainable growth. Top priorities for this role will be development of sales strategy, five-year plan for growth, and foundational team structures, processes and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop standard operating procedures for sales tasks
- Develop a program for measuring employee daily, weekly, monthly and yearly performance
- Develop a standardization for CRM data entry
- Document roles and responsibilities of each member of the sales department
- Clearly define sales hierarchy/sales organization chart
- Create a proposal for additional resources for the sales department to develop sustainable growth
- Create a mutually agreeable definition of success for the sales team members
- Determine sales resource allocation for existing markets
- Analysis and restructuring of current policies (bonus pool, pricing structure, price levels, discount structure, packaging)
- 5+ years of sales leadership in manufacturing or similar field
- Product launch experience
- Sales process development and implementation experience
- Cross vertical sales management experience
- Experience selling to retail stores desired
- Sales team coaching experience
- CRM experience
- Self-starter with a strong ability to prioritize work and forge ahead with resiliency, despite ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree or similar
This full-time position is located in our Seattle office. Company benefits include medical, dental,
and vision insurance coverage for employees, PTO, paid holidays, life insurance, 401(k).
Find us online at www.rammount.com
NPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.