We are looking for entry level sales people on up, with a passion for travel and a strong work ethic. No dialing for dollars. At RAM, we exhibit at about 65 trade shows per year, which means you will be traveling 1 – 2 weeks per month throughout the country, the rest of your time will be spent in our brand new facility (currently being renovated). Spend your days in the office developing relationships with established accounts to grow their awareness and knowledge of RAM in an effort to help them build their book of business. Spend your days on the road meeting with fleet managers, tablet OEMs, kayak manufacturers, truck builders, etc. to develop customized solutions that fit their unique application. Compensation is primarily salary, with an opportunity for a team bonus on a quarterly basis. Benefits include employee medical and dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and an engaging work culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop account management.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization (specifically through telemarketing and Trade Show lead generation).
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from NPI ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Cooperating with Supervisor, Team Leader or VP to determine strategic approaches for sales.
- Identify decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate sales process.
- Participating fully in product training sessions, meetings, skills training and professional development classes as required.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
Skills and Specifications:
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and SalesForce.com.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Education and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field.
- Prefer 2-4 years of sales experience or transferrable skills.
- Valid WA State Driver’s License.
THIS IS A FULL TIME, ONSITE POSITION.