National Products/RAM Mounts is a U.S. based leading manufacturer in rugged, durable mounting systems and docking stations for mobile electronics. RAM utilizes a patented ball and socket mounting system that allows you to mount practically anything anywhere. RAM offers a wide variety of custom solutions for virtually any application, covering a wide range of industries including public safety, military, material handling, power sports, agriculture, heavy duty trucking and more. We offer outstanding benefits, a dynamic work environment, and significant room for growth. Come join our rapidly growing team and be part of an exciting growth period for our company.
- Responsible for web site updates, maintenance, page creation and support requests
- Work within a small, creative and self-motivated team that’s able to prioritize and get things done.
- Help us create a next generation ecommerce website using Ruby on Rails.
- Optimize new and existing websites for usability, performance and search engines.
- Design and build internal sites and system to streamline our manufacturing facility.
- Explore opportunities for web and mobile applications that will help our customers find and use our products better.
- Good communication skills with a collaborative spirit and can work well in a small team.
- Strong technical problem-solving ability and a thirst for learning.
- Have a passion for web development and with experience developing Ruby on Rails web apps for at least one year.
- A minimum 2+ years of professional programming experience in any language (C#, Java, Ruby, PHP, Perl…).
- Understand relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL).
- Can point to examples of work or projects you’ve contributed to or created (how’s your Github profile?).
- Understanding of a mix platform environment (Windows/Linux servers, Mac’s are welcome).
- Experience with testing frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara, etc.).
- Git source control.
- Chef automated deployments / DevOps.
THIS IS A FULL TIME, ONSITE POSITION.